[Fredslist] SF Contacts

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Fri Dec 12 13:34:25 EST 2014

The below is from a young man migrating to San Francisco. Anyone who has a contact please contact him. thank you and enjoy the weekend

Sent from my iPhone
Fred C. Klein, Managing Partner Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess, LLP Representing Management in Labor/Employment for Over 40 Years and Co-Founder www.gothamnetworking.com<http://www.gothamnetworking.com>.
NY Super Lawyer 2010-14 and AV rated for over 30 years by Martindale Hubbell

485 Madison Ave., Room 1301, NYC, 10022, 212 935 6020

Begin forwarded message: