[Fredslist] Shout out to Scott Bloom

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Thu Dec 11 11:31:54 EST 2014

I recommend Scott Bloo in all my dealings involving commercial real estate.
In the healthcare world, fair market values, lease arrangements, exposure to
licenses play a role when entering into real estate deals.

Scott has been a tremendous source of not only comfort and expertise locally
but also out of the area as well.    Today he supported a freshly minted
Yale graduate of Pediatrics working in an office 6 months now whose owner
has decided

to suddenly retired leaving the physician employees with the option to take
over at a time when the lease is past due.  They need to decide if they want
the responsibility and some how the newest member became the one with the
mindset to lead the process.  She is my "adopted daughter" so to speak.
Thus she turned to me.  I reassured her she was on the right track but she
would need Scott to help with the real estate and buy her enough time to
come to an appropriate decision instead of one done under a gun.  I  told
Scott about it at the Gotham Holiday Party.  Within minutes this morning the
answers were swift and he gave her exactly the direction she needed
including what should happen next when she is ready.  Scott is one of the
reasons why Gotham is great.  In a very short period of time. sometime
around February, I will be reaching out to find out which Gotham Lawyer is a
healthcare attorney to memorialize the next steps.

Thanks Scott for always being the gracious and professional realtor.    I'm
glad in are in my circle of influence.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

516 318-8655