[Fredslist] FW: my resume

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Wed Dec 10 09:20:03 EST 2014

Hi all -

Please see below and attached resume from a friend of mine.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks -

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue - 26th Floor
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this communication.