[Fredslist] Fwd: Carol Sladkus Skilled Secretary/Administrator

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Sun Dec 7 10:36:31 EST 2014

Please see below for details. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Fred C. Klein, Managing Partner Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess, LLP Representing Management in Labor/Employment for Over 40 Years and Co-Founder www.gothamnetworking.com<http://www.gothamnetworking.com>.
NY Super Lawyer 2010-14 and AV rated for over 30 years by Martindale Hubbell

485 Madison Ave., Room 1301, NYC, 10022, 212 935 6020

Begin forwarded message: