[Fredslist] suing westoboro court judge V.Vesey

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Thu Dec 4 13:00:07 EST 2014

We have a corrupt judget that has unfairly and inappropriately renewed an RO
that should have never have been ordered and approved in the first place.
The judge refuses to hear the evidence, refused to allow council
representation and refused to consider any other voice but a person known
not to be a credible person.  We need to bring this judge up for review.
Can you recommend anyone in Massachusettes who can guide me for my client.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

516 318-8655