[Fredslist] Fwd: Joshua Zinder Architecture + Design award winner!

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Dec 4 07:27:13 EST 2014

And he's Co Chair of our Gotham Green Group which is giving its Awards today at the Friars Club.

Please see below re Josh's well deserved award. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Fred C. Klein, Managing Partner Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess, LLP Representing Management in Labor/Employment for Over 40 Years and Co-Founder www.gothamnetworking.com<http://www.gothamnetworking.com>.
NY Super Lawyer 2010-14 and AV rated for over 30 years by Martindale Hubbell

485 Madison Ave., Room 1301, NYC, 10022, 212 935 6020

Begin forwarded message: