[Fredslist] Fwd: Next Meeting of Gotham East End *September 11th*

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 15:15:53 EDT 2014

Subject: Next Meeting of Gotham East End *September 11th @ 12 Noon*

Hi all-  I hope everyone had an enjoyable Summer, but it's time to get back to networking!!!  Our next meeting is in 2 weeks, Thursday, September 11th @ 12 Noon.  We will be meeting @ 75 Main (that is also the address) in Southampton.  Please RSVP ASAP so I can get an accurate headcount.

As Paul & Victoria always say, everyone should do their best to bring a guest.  Any guests attending can register online @ www.gothamnetworking.com.  Just please clear it with me as to avoid any conflicts, since we are a non-compete group.  I look forward to hearing from you. - Jason

Jason Greenberg, President
National Public Adjusters, Inc.
2150 Central Ave Ste. 203
Yonkers, NY 10710