[Fredslist] A MOST REWARDING AFTERNOON and Thanks

Renee Richter centerpointmtge at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 16:00:05 EDT 2014

Dear fellow Gothamites,

This past  Friday afternoon I had the pleasure of visiting The Theresa
Academy of Performing Arts.  Vincent and Susan Russo's special needs school
associated with The Theresa  Foundation. , I have been a supporter of this
wonderful charity for years, however seeing it in person, was extremely
gratifying, I have been involved with special education for many years,
therefore really appreciated watching the children learn while enjoying
music and arts.
I will continue to support this wonderful organization.
Thank you Susan for taking the time to share.

--
Thank you very much,

Renee' Richter
President