[Fredslist] L I Healthcare's newest member

Beth Krieger mbkrieger at verizon.net
Fri Aug 22 14:12:43 EDT 2014

Hi Gothamites,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce our newest member Norine Grodin (long term care insurance ). Norine is committed to helping people make well informed choices regarding potentially significant financial and psychological costs of unplanned health events with long term care insurance.
Please ride the circuit to our next meeting of L I  Healthcare on Friday, September 12 at 8:00 AM and meet Norine.

All the best,
Mark Krieger GC L I  Healthcar

Sent from my iPad