[Fredslist] Jeffrey Kamberg--New Position at Pace University as Director of Employer Relations-Start Date Sept 2nd

Steve Kirschner skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com
Fri Aug 15 11:05:08 EDT 2014

Lots of Good luck Jeff.

As an alumnus of Pace University I am especially grateful to have your
professional  dedicated services here.

All the Best,
Steve

--

[image:
https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/VsVxpF9Tji5t471F6G3u/convert?w=150&h=55&fit=clip]

*Steve Kirschner *| Business Development

BOTTOM LINE CONCEPTS, LLC
* Direct:(516) 528-2288 */ Office (212) 668 1111 ext.218
skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com | Fax: (646) 304-6077
152 West 57th Street - 27th FL, New York, NY 10019
www.BottomLineSavings.com <http://www.bottomlinesavings.com/>