[Fredslist] Cool Thing

James.Melnichok at titlevest.com James.Melnichok at titlevest.com
Thu Aug 14 12:48:50 EDT 2014

Great meeting yesterday!

I also wanted to share a great tool I use to view info about and track my
clients and networking partners.  There is an iPhone App called Refresh (
https://refresh.io/)

The Refresh App allows sales professionals, and anyone else, who would be
interested in learning more about a person before a meeting to click on
the App and instantaneously know details that have been publicly shared on
all social media sites.  The way the App works is that it sync's with your
iPhone or Outlook Calendar and pulls the information about your past or
upcoming appointments and then prompts you with relevant info (and
sometimes not so relevant) available on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram,
etc. as well as a list of mutually linked contacts.  These can become
great conversation starters!

A word of caution, there is a creepiness factor associated with this App
as it sometimes shows personal things that should not be brought up in
conversation like where your last family vacation was and your children's
names.  So be careful not stalk your Gotham friends and prospective
clients before a meeting, and by all means, be careful what you put on the
web, it stays there forever. Enjoy!

Best,

James

James Melnichok
Managing Director, Client Services

HQ 44 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005
T    212.757.5800 x326
D    917.371.0046
E    james.melnichok at titlevest.com
W   www.titlevest.com  |  testimonials

Voted "Best Title Agency" by NY Law Journal