[Fredslist] High Profile Membership Organization concerns

Cindy A. Fields c.fields at zikhara.com
Thu Aug 14 07:37:03 EDT 2014

High Profile Membership Organization in professional sports, established as
a 501c3, that is seeking to establish a "bulletin board" of preferred
vendors is in search of a means to insulate/isolate itself from future
liabilities and bad press of real/imagined grievances of its members with
the vendors on the list.  This could be a HUGE opportunity for anyone on
their list [perhaps, even, some of my fellow Gothamites!], if the Board of
Directors can be made comfortable.  Any ideas/suggestions I can offer these
people on how to proceed would be very much appreciated - I am in touch with
the highest levels of management.  Please contact me directly for more
details and to discuss.  Thank you!   Cindy

Cindy A. Fields, President

Zikhara, Inc.