[Fredslist] Annual Gotham Golf Cruise!

stc.gotham at gmail.com stc.gotham at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 14:48:56 EDT 2014

Annual Gotham Golf Cruise!

Gotham's Annual Bob Formica Golf Outing will be held on Monday August 18th at Cold Spring County Club in Huntington on Long Island (hear my accent!).  Attending is like being on a cruise ship with a golf course towed behind!

And, and the marquee prize is dinner for four at Fred's very own RAO's!

You can choose to golf, have fun and eat too much at brunch, lunch, the cocktail reception and dinner.

Or choose to do a "Club Day" and have fun at the pool, sauna and get a massage, and eat too much at brunch, lunch the cocktail reception and dinner.

Or, if dieting or worse yet working that day, you can choose to have fun and eat too much at just the cocktail reception and dinner.

And, and did I mention that the marquee prize is dinner for four at RAO's!

Lot's of fun, golf, "Club'ing", prizes, food, drink, more fun, and, and, and the marquee prize is dinner for four at RAO's!

Click, or copy and paste, these links -

to learn more:

http://cgtmarketing.com/img/GolfTennis2014.pdf

and to join us: