[Fredslist] Fw: 3 new finance jobs

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Fri Aug 8 16:35:19 EDT 2014

 Please scroll below to apply or forward these opportunities.

Kelly Welles
Co-chair, NY Health and Aging Resources
Presidents Council, Financial Planning Assn.

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
675 Third Avenue 9th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
Fax   212-541-5900
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies