[Fredslist] Duct Cleaner needed in Syosset Woodbury area

Irwin S. Kirschenbaum isk at collectlaw.com
Tue Aug 5 09:19:09 EDT 2014

My daughter lives in a townhouse condo in that area and needs her ducts
cleaned.  My grandson has bad allergies and the doctor asked that they
be cleaned.

Can someone please email to me the contact information of a reliable,
reasonably priced company that will do the correct job and serves the
Syosset Woodbury area.

Thank you Gotham!!

Irwin

Irwin S. Kirschenbaum

Email: isk at collectlaw.com

This message is only to be viewed by fredslist at gothamnetworking.com.
It may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged information.
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please delete the information from
your system and contact isk at collectlaw.com by replying to this message.