[Fredslist] THE BIG GOTHAM GOLF OUTING !!!!

Sersaray Secil Servet Basarir sersaray at outlook.com
Tue Aug 5 06:47:22 EDT 2014

 Come on! Join us for this tremendous day at this beautiful Golf Course. It is a Monday and I bet it will be the most enjoyable Monday we will all have! We can still go MAD, but it won't be because of a hectic business day at the office; on the contrary, it will be from all the laughs and too much oxygen we will be having :)  Let's play golf, make new friends, network, build your business, help others build their business…  You don't play golf? That's totally fine! Then we will see you at the pool side enjoying the sun and cooling of with a nice outdoor pool… ENJOY THE SPA DAY AT COLD SPRING COUNTRY CLUB! Don't forget the delicious food and fun cocktails will be served all day long :) Join us to enjoy a beautiful day at Cold Spring Country Club and end the Summer with unforgettable memories!   The Bob Formica Golf Outing
sponsored by Brainlink InternationalAugust 18th
at the fabulous
Cold Spring Country Club
Huntington NY Click here to get the brochure detailing all of the
sponsorships, costs and event scheduleEven if you don't play...come for dinner!