[Fredslist] INVITE: Confused about Affordable Healthcare? Ben clears the air.

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Fri Apr 25 15:26:30 EDT 2014

I will be there all ears. Ben is the maven!

Sent from
 my iPhone Fred

On Apr 25, 2014, at 3:24 PM, "Kelly Welles" <kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com<mailto:kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com>> wrote:

Dear Tribe,

At this Wednesday's 4/30 NY Health Lunch & Learn, legal expert and Tribal Counsel member Ben Geizhals
will clarify Affordable Health Care's most common misperceptions and share with you the good, the bad
and the truth...otherwise known as facts. Don't miss...

                     AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE...AWAY FROM THE ANECDOTES.

Whether you are a business owner, a sole practitioner, free-lancer or an employee with cost/benefit questions;
or whether you have health issues, are pregnant or want to learn how this system can help improve you or your
family's physical and financial health, Ben will answer your questions. Please invite guests. No pop quiz. :)

All guests and Circuit Riders MUST PAY ONLINE. Our fee is $40.00.

We've made signing up easy. Here’s what you need to do. Go to
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2013-12-26
 Click on “pay as a guest.”

Kelly Welles, LUTCF
Co-chair, NY Health & Aging Resources
2006 Gotham Networker of the Year
Presidents Council, Financial Planning Assn.

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com<http://wellesfinancialservices.com>
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590