[Fredslist] All Gotham Yahoo email users (and maybe hotmail, gmail too)

Gotham Webmaster webmaster at gothamnetworking.com
Mon Apr 21 09:09:07 EDT 2014

***Important Gotham Email Notice***

It seems that Yahoo made a change in their SPF records (to prevent spam) which is causing trouble all over.
To quote, "This is a huge problem for anyone who runs mailing lists with Yahoo subscribers, which is approximately everyone who runs mailing lists."

For a further explanation you can read these articles:
http://jrl.guru/Email/yahoobomb.html
https://wordtothewise.com/2014/04/example-bounces-due-yahoo-preject/

If we find your email ls starting to bounce, we are going to have to remove your address as a temporary measure.
I will inform you of the change of course and hope that yahoo comes to their senses.

In the meantime, you do a couple of things:
1. Change your address. We can facilitate that and set up a @fredslist.com account at no charge.
2. You can help by writing to them explaining that their new DMARC email security scheme is preventing you from getting important email from gothamnetworking.com that you are a paid member of.

Any questions or comments, don't hesitate to contact me.

Mitch Tobol
Gotham Webmaster
webmaster at gothamnetworking.com