[Fredslist] FYI May 13 Queens Business Expo is Around the Corner

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Thu Apr 17 11:58:42 EDT 2014

Queens Chamber of Commerce Executive Director and Gotham Towers member Jack Friedman invites all interested Gothamite to attend the May 13 Queens Business Expo.  Please see the details below.  I serve as the chamber' policy advisor and from experience can share that good networking and information sharing -- and learning -- opportunities abound at this event.  The expo is free and the breakfast fee is modest and in line with most Gotham morning events.
Jack and I hope to see you there.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: