[Fredslist] RIDE THE CIRCUIT LRG April 22 Meeting Invitation - Speaker Joe Duffy Morals and Dilemmas of Plaintiff & Attorney Funding

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Tue Apr 15 16:38:28 EDT 2014

Good morning, Gotham,
 I hope you will be joining us at our next meeting, April 22, at the
 Friars Club.

Our Speaker will be our very own Joe Duffy discussing the Morals and
 Dilemmas of Plaintiff & Attorney Funding.  This is a great opportunity to

 invite guests and work towards growing the group with quality people with

synergy in our areas of expertise.
See attached flyer- we hope you can make it

GIVING TIP:   Keep JOE in mind all month and come to the meeting / or email

 him this month, connections and qualified leads that are of professional
 interest to him.  This is why we are here folks..."To learn about one
 another and GIVE.

Thank you, Joe, for accepting the speaker spot, it will be interesting.

Have a great week and see everyone on April 22.

 Happy Spring,
Judie

 Judie Moceri
Promotional Solutions Int'l
201.967.1735
"Your One Stop Promotion Source"
 visit us at  www.PromotionalSolutions.biz
LRG April 2014 Meeting Invite gotham B.jpg>