[Fredslist] Need ELECTRONIC DISCOVERY Firm and LEGAL COURIER SERVICE

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Fri Apr 11 06:08:28 EDT 2014

Good morning, Gotham,
Gotham LRG would appreciate you putting on your thinking caps and helping
us find an electronic discovery company and a legal courier service.  Our
next meeting is April 22 and we'd like to invite guests to join us.

You may, with clearance, come join our meeting  as well.  Our speaker will
be our very own Joe Duffy presenting the "Morals & Dilemmas of Plaintiff &
Attorney Funding".
Thank you for any assistance you can lend.
Happy Spring.
Judie

GC - Lawyers' Resource Group

Judie Moceri