[Fredslist] Review HVAC quote

jag_psc at juno.com jag_psc at juno.com
Wed Apr 9 15:30:14 EDT 2014

Hi Gotham, Are there HVAC contractors out there who would bewilling to review the attached quote my daughterreceived for replacement of heating/AC  equipment I look forward to getting your thoughts Thank you Jeff Jeffrey A. Goldberg, Ph.D.NYS Licensed Psychologist
President
Personnel Sciences Center
140 Briarcliff Road
Westbury, New York 11590