[Fredslist] this Saturday : pamper with purpose !!

CAROL LAROCQUE clarocque at chernoffdiamond.com
Thu Apr 3 09:39:37 EDT 2014

Happy Spring !!

Hope you can pop in on Saturday. We are hosting a fund raiser and I would love your support !! (it is at my daughter's salon (who was just interview by Long Island Business  News as a new up and coming young business owner and featured by Bloomingdale's to work with the Housewives of New Jersey !!)

Please share with every one you can ! Raising funds and pampering for a very worthy cause: Mommas House. Residence for Homeless Moms and Children. All donations go to Mommas House. Over 1000 Long Island homeless Moms and babies housed during the past 25 years! Of which 480 Moms graduated college ! Help us help them give their children a better life !
AND a great way to try services at a reduced rate (spray tan, eyelashes, facials, massage, etc.)

Lots of parking in rear lot / 1 block from Merrick train station

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF4F20.9DE9D990]

Carol LaRocque
Senior Manager, Recruiting & Development
516-247-3388 - Direct
516-857-3137 - Cell
clarocque at chernoffdiamond.com<mailto:clarocque at chernoffdiamond.com>
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CF4F20.9DE9D990]
725 RXR Plaza
East Tower
Uniondale, NY 11556
516-683-6100 - Main
516-683-6163 - Fax
www.chernoffdiamond.com<http://www.chernoffdiamond.com/>
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through M Holdings Securities, Inc., A Registered Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC.  Chernoff Diamond & Co., LLC is independently owned and operated. This message is intended for the designated recipient (s) only and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original without copying or saving it.