[Fredslist] Looking for recommendations for a Virtual Assistant

Alan Siege alan.siege at sbmc.biz
Wed Apr 2 08:50:30 EDT 2014

Hello,

I'm somewhat new at Gotham, so I hope I've used the correct e-mail for a
post.

One of my clients - a videographer - needs administrative assistance. She's
looking for a Virtual Assistant - local if possible - to handle some
administrative tasks including list development, sending out her newsletter,
etc.

If anyone can recommend one, please pass their name to me.

Thanks.

Alan Siege, Principal

Small Business Management Consulting
Phone/Fax - 718-768-1672 - www.sbmc.biz