[Fredslist] Have you had an experience with this or know someone who has?

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 22:07:51 EDT 2013

I am trying to determine if there is a new trend in the way Insurance
companies are operating and what we need to know about it.

Example 1;
Two people in car accident (Car A).  There are 2 in car.  Driver and
passenger.  Car B is determined to be cause.  In settling the case, they
insist on getting the *passenger's car insurance* info from Car A or it
will not be settled.  How can the passenger's car insurance have an impact
here?

Example 2:
Child falls in someone's home on a ball he was playing with.  Parents think
he may have concussion and take him to Emergency Room.  Medical insurance
refusing to cover, they want the Homeowner's insurance from the owner of
the home.

Know anything about this "trend", I would appreciate your input.

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com