[Fredslist] If you are at the Knick Season Opener - Give an extra cheer to Josh Johnson as MSG is his next stop on his Tapping 2 Pay for College Tour

Beth Silver bsilver at doubetllc.com
Tue Oct 29 18:49:53 EDT 2013

Hi:

If you will be at the Knick's season opener tomorrow night, please give an extra loud cheer for Josh Johnson. He is tap dancing his way to pay for college and living expenses. His story is below and a clip from Dancing with the Stars is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfze0kjrvDs

Thanks!
Beth
JOSH JOHNSON'S NEXT STOP ON HIS TAPPING 2 PAY FOR COLLEGE TOUR IS KNICK SEASON OPENER TOMORROW NIGHT  AT MSG
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CED47D.9AC1B670]
 (NEW YORK, NY - October 29, 2013) While the NY Knicks are playing in the 2013-2014 Season opener at Madison Square Garden tomorrow night, Harlem native and Penn State University senior, Josh Johnson<http://www.tapping2college.com./> will be tap dancing his heart out to the sold out crowd in the hopes of expanding his professional career and help pay for his remaining year of college. The exciting live performance on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 will feature Josh alongside four extraordinary tap dancers and twenty of Knicks City Dancers choreographed by JT Horenstein.
For Josh Johnson (www.tapping2college.com<http://www.tapping2college.com>.), known as the NYC Subway Tap Dancer, who taps his way to pay for college, this performance is one of the most important stops on his amazing journey to complete his college education. "As a New Yorker, I have always loved the New York Knicks and the game of Basketball. To be blessed with the opportunity to combine my love of basketball with my love of tap dancing while performing in the World's Most Famous Arena, is something I could never have imagined," says Johnson.
For the past three years, Josh has been attending Penn State University during the week and dancing in the mostly on the 2 & 3 Lines of the NYC Subways on the weekend. "Every dollar I earn, goes to pay for school," adds Johnson. "I am hoping to be able to pay the rest of my tuition to finish school," adds Johnson, who spends the week sleeping on a friends couch, as he cannot afford housing.
Josh has had the privilege of sharing his story in The New York Times and on The Ellen Show, Dancing With The Stars, ABC World News with Diane Sawyer, and The Katie Couric Show to name a few. Josh also had the honor in Spring of 2013 to be a commencement speaker at the University of the Free State in South Africa.
For more information or to learn about others can contribute to Josh's education fund, please visit his official website: www.tapping2college.com<http://www.tapping2college.com>.
 VIDEO LINKS
 Josh Johnson at The Ellen Show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RC4SQeEz7I
 Josh Johnson on ABC's Dancing With The Stars: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfze0kjrvDs
 Josh Johnson on ABC's World News with Diane Sawyer: http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/tapping-tuition-15873147
 MEDIA CONTACT: To speak with Josh or schedule an interview, please contact Beth Silver 917.209.2703<tel:917.209.2703> or bsilver at doubetllc.com<mailto:bsilver at doubetllc.com>

Beth Silver
Doubet Consulting
310 East 75th Street, Suite 3H
New York, NY 10021
P: 212.472.4340<tel:212.472.4340>
C: 917.209.2703<tel:917.209.2703>
E: bsilver at doubetllc.com<mailto:bsilver at doubetllc.com>
T: bsilver
W: www.doubetllc.com<http://www.doubetllc.com/>

Doubet Consulting
Target Advocates. Empowering Your Business
marketing/pr/strategy