[Fredslist] Ride the circuit to LI Health 11/1--as we discuss Obamacare

Cynthia Somma cssomma at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 17 16:39:07 EDT 2013

Hello fellow Gothamites,

As you are all aware the Affordable Care Act is here, what many of you did not know--including myself (who is in the business)...THE ACA is far reaching. I had no idea that the plan for my small business would be dropped.
The health plans that cover my parents, also dropped. So yes, it affects all of us.

Join us on Friday November 1st to discuss the reality of what is happening to health care/plans that go into affect in a few short months.

We will be meeting @ 8am @ Ben Geizhals office:
Moritt Hock Hamroff
2nd floor
400 Garden City Plaza
Garden City, NY 11530

The cost for riding the circuit/breakfast is $25 which can be paid directly to me on the day of the event or on line @ http://www.gothamnetworking.com/

Our group waives the non-compete rule, so all are welcome! You may bring a guest as well.

If you would like to speak to me directly please call me at 516-384-8681.

Warmest Regards,
Cindy

Cynthia Somma, CPC, CMM
Physicians 1st Reimbursement Svcs, LLC