[Fredslist] friend looking for analyst position

Hauptman-Perez, Andrea andrea.hauptman at langdonford.com
Thu Oct 17 10:00:53 EDT 2013

Dear Gotham,

A friend of a friend is looking for a position, ideally as an analyst.  See below and CV attached.

I have been working for Kemmerer Resources Corp, a private family investment office, as a Portfolio Associate. The position has three main types of tasks; operations, investments, and risks. As the operations analyst, I would perform trade reconciliation, cash management and manage broker relationships. My favorite tasks where as the investment analyst, where I would analyze current and future investments. This encompassed some modeling, a lot of research and out-of-the-box thinking. It was the most challenging part of my job. The last hat I wore was as the portfolio risk analyst where I would manage individual portfolio risk as they compared to our guides and the market. This task was interesting but simple as all of our risk measures were computed using a program so I just had to double check the inputs and distribute the results accordingly. Before Kemmerer, I worked at a start up Merchant Bank / Hedge Fund. We would buy and sell Hedge Fund positions to our Client as a portion of their pension plan. We also sold some direct company investments or deal investments to defined benefit plans. My role with Maihar was a mix of sales, investment banking models and investment due diligence.
 My favorite experience was with Kemmerer while performing investment analysis.  It was challenging and sometimes stressful. My next role would ideally be an analyst position somewhere else where I could analyze and compare various investments. I have no allegiance to equity versus debt or liquid vs illiquid investments. I would have allegiance to my boss as he or she should be more than an instructor. I'm looking for a mentor to capitalize on my firm and broad foundation. I will be the workhorse whose tireless efforts can be guided and funneled into success for the mentor and firm. It was a pleasure speaking with you. Thank you for any and all help!

Thank you in advance for your efforts!

Best regards,

Andrea Hauptman-Perez
Financial Consultant

I help take the worry out of planning your financial strategy and replace it with peace of mind.

Langdon Ford Financial
400 Interpace Pkway
Morris Corporate Center #3
Bldg C, 1st Fl.
Parsippany NJ 07054

T 973.299.9222 ext 274
F 973.299.9227
C 917.655.0176

www.langdonfordfinancial.com<http://www.langdonfordfinancial.com/>
andrea.hauptman at langdonford.com<mailto:andrea.hauptman at langdonford.com>
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Langdon Ford Financial, Inc. and Securian Financial Services, Inc. independently operate under separate ownership.
Based upon the potential for time delays, orders for the purchase or sale of a security or other product will not be accepted via an e-mail transmission.  If you need immediate trade assistance please call 800-820-4205.