[Fredslist] 2013 Super Lawyers Luncheon - are you now or have you been? Join Fred and Nancy next week

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Wed Oct 16 21:53:34 EDT 2013

Hi Gotham,

I wanted to send a reminder to all of our Gotham Super Lawyers, past and
present, to make plans to join Fred and Nancy and all of the Gotham Super
Lawyers for lunch next week and Congratulations to each and every one of
you!!

See Nancy's email below for details. You can RSVP to Fred at
fklein at kleinzelman.com and register on line at:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Super-Lawyers