[Fredslist] Co Chair Liz Saldana

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Tue Oct 15 14:53:41 EDT 2013

Formica 1 is lucky! This couldn't happen to a more dedicated Gothamite!

We exceed expectations.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert, managing partner

              http://www.yourbestinterestonline.com/grnlogo.gif
cid:image009.jpg at 01CD9197.AFF52420
cid:image010.jpg at 01CD9197.AFF52420

     Your Best Interest LLC                                   e-giving
connect2collaborate

 <http://www.yourbestinterestonline.com/> www.yourbestinterestonline.com,
<http://www.e-givingonline.com/> www.e-givingonline.com and
<http://www.connect2collaborate.com/> www.connect2collaborate.com

PO Box 320048  Fairfield, CT  06825-0048   phone 203.373.0875   efax
203.549.0406

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert> www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert