[Fredslist] GOtham Green requests the pleasure of your company on Thursday OCTOBER 17

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 20:57:38 EDT 2013

*Please join us for lunch at the Friar's Club for Networking and
Enlightenment.*
*
*
*GOtham GREEN connects businesses and professionals who seek to share,
develop and promote sustainable opportunities and relationships.*

We will have a speaker, Stephen Spurgeon
 a long time Gotham member and
 Principal of Panthera Energy Solutions

, a newly formed, energy efficiency contractor who can go into a commercial
building and reduce their energy consumption through one or more of the
products they work with.

*Topic will be interesting, almost as interesting as the attendees.  Come
and meet our dynamic members with varied interests*.

*We are an OPEN group so all are welcome.  *

Thursday October 17, 12:30-2 at the Friar's Club.

Please use the link below to RSVP:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/1839

THE NEXT GREEN MEETING WILL BE DECEMBER 5.  IT WILL BE A TRIPLE MEETING
WITH GREEN, BANDIT TOO, AND OPEN HOUSE.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate

sherryrivera1 at gmail.com