[Fredslist] Upcoming Gotham High School Oratorical Competition - Deadline Extended!

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Wed Oct 9 20:46:14 EDT 2013

So that we can give as many high school students the chance to participate in our inaugural event, we have extended the deadline.   Applications will be accepted through October 18.

If you know any high school students who are budding public speakers, they should sign up for this event! All of the information they need can be found at this link (including the application and rules packet which can be downloaded).

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/1st-Annual-Gotham-HS-Oratorical-Competition

Any questions, let us know!

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.

Partner

Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP

Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years

485 Madison Avenue

New York, New York 10022

T:  212-935-6020 x219

F:  212-753-8101