[Fredslist] Electric Bill

Neil Katz neilkatz at kbktaxlaw.com
Thu Oct 3 09:42:51 EDT 2013

Hello Gothamites.

I was just wondering if we have any Gotham members (or if anyone has any experience with someone else) who can effectively "audit" my LIPA bill and perhaps even come to my home and do a study to determine what is causing my bill to be at the level that it is at.  I have discussed with my neighbors who have similar houses to mine and my bill is significantly higher than theirs, despite my reduced use of my air conditioning this summer.

If anyone has done this before I would love to know how it turned out.

Neil D. Katz
Katz, Bernstein & Katz, LLP
6900 Jericho Turnpike
Suite 100W
Syosset, NY 11791
(516) 364-5100
(516) 364-5166 Fax

Visit us on the web at:  www.kbktaxlaw.com<http://www.kbktaxlaw.com/>
Follow us on Twitter @KBKTaxLaw and follow our LinkedIn company page, Katz, Bernstein & Katz LLP
*****PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***** The information contained in this e-mail message is attorney-client privileged and/or confidential information intended for the use of the named recipient only. You are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply to this e-mail or by telephone at (516) 364-5100. Thank you.
Any Federal tax advice contained herein is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by you or any other person, for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Code. This disclosure is made in accordance with the rules of Treasury Department Circular 230 governing standards of practice before the Internal Revenue Service. Any written statement contained herein relating to any Federal tax transaction or matter may not be used by any person without the express prior written permission in each instance of a partner of this firm to support the promotion or marketing of or to recommend any Federal tax transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed herein.