[Fredslist] Job Openings at Farmingdale Law Firm

Irwin S. Kirschenbaum isk at collectlaw.com
Wed Oct 2 17:22:32 EDT 2013

My Law Firm has several openings which I am currently posting.  Please
see attached.

If you know of or are a potential applicant please have resume and
salary requirements sent to my HR Manager directly:

Yvette Berlanga

yberlanga at collectlaw.com

Confidential Fax: 516 780 7393

DO NOT CONTACT ME-if you do the application will not be considered

Thank you

Irwin S. Kirschenbaum

Kirschenbaum, Phillips & Roach, P.C.
40 Daniel Street, Suite 7
P.O. Box 9000
Farmingdale, NY 11735-9000
Email: isk at collectlaw.com
Direct: (516) 780-7322
Office: (516) 746-1144
Fax: (516) 780-7392
www.collectlaw.com

WE ARE DEBT COLLECTORS.  THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY
INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.

This message is only to be viewed by fredslist at gothamnetworking.com.
It may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged information.
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please delete the information from
your system and contact isk at collectlaw.com by replying to this message.