[Fredslist] Gotham members and Thanksgiving wishes

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Wed Nov 27 12:02:45 EST 2013

Good morning Gotham,

We are a warm and welcoming Tribe of 925+ members. We understand that
everyone wants to send their wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving to one another.
Please use Gotham Shares on our website to do this.

.         Log on to the website as a member

.         On the top navigation bar you will see Home -> About -> Events ->
Gotham Blogs -> Members -> Groups -> Books -> Mail -> Wall

.         Click on Wall and you can send your wishes to the whole Gotham
Tribe.

.         You can attach a  link or a photo to the Wall as well.

>From Tribal Council to all of you - our wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving to
each and every one of you