[Fredslist] Shout out to Mitchell Tublin

Stephen Ganns steve at gannscpa.com
Wed Nov 27 09:12:06 EST 2013

Hello Gothamites:

Many of you know Mitchell Tublin. This is a testimony to his worth as a Gotham member and as a friend.

After sharing a few times at our Gotham group how one aspect of my business, specifically the management of a certain employee, had hit a wall, Mitchell contacted me and asked if I would meet him for breakfast to see if the two of us could come up with a solution. I met Mitch for breakfast and within an hour he had asked just the right questions. He did not tell me what to do, but by asking different questions than I was asking of myself, I began to hear solutions coming out of my mouth. Solutions that never passed my lips until Mitch asked those questions.

I used the information we discussed and the employee and myself are much happier and she no longer feels like she is drowning in a pool she was not equipped to swim in. Basically Mitch's sage probing of my thoughts made me move her to different waters where my employee could thrive.

Thanks Mitchell. You are one of the good ones. What goes around...

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Regards,
Steve

Stephen J Ganns, CPA
7-11 South Broadway Suite #209
White Plains, NY 10601
914 682-7007 Voice
914 946-8286 Fax
steve at gannscpa.com<mailto:steve at gannscpa.com>
website: www.gannscpa.com<http://www.gannscpa.com/>

follow us:
[FB]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stephen-J-Ganns-CPA/186693964675414> [lnk] <http://linkedin.com/in/stephenjgannscpa>

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer

Circular 230 Disclosure:
Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, we advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any tax advice contained in this communication, including attachments and enclosures, is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.