[Fredslist] Caring Transitions of NYC is hiring!

Adrian Walter-Ginzburg adrianwg at caringtransitions.net
Tue Nov 26 10:01:00 EST 2013

Caring Transitions of NYC is growing and expanding.  The time has come to bring on a marketing and sales assistant, to handle scheduling, correspondence, communication with professionals and referral sources, and strong support for the President and CEO.

Our company provides full service relocation, rightsizing, and liquidation services for retirees, seniors, and others experiencing a life transition.

The new hire would participate in all aspects of the company’s activities, in order to understand them, while also assisting with sales and marketing tasks.  At first, payment would be hourly, plus commission on sales.

Ideally, as the company grows, this would turn into a full time position, with partnership a possibility in the future.  The right person would look into the future to see the potential of this industry and this company.

Our employees:

	•	Organize and sort household goods for distribution, donation , and liquidation
	•	De-clutter and clean goods and household, as needed
	•	Pack and unpack personal belongings in a relocation
	•	Help prep, stage, and manage estate liquidations

Our operations employees are required to:

Bend, walk, stand for long periods of time, kneel, push and pull, reach, twist, grasp
Perform light cleaning (dusting, sweeping, vacuum) and lifting
Perform routine tasks with minimal supervision
Pass criminal background check
Possess cell phone and access to reliable transportation to constantly changing job locations
Adhere to dress code
Provide upbeat and excellent customer service to our clients and estate sale partners
Exercise discretion and respect for the privacy and dignity of our clients

Our area of service is primarily New York City (all five boroughs), Westchester, and Long Island.

INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD CONTACT MY VIA EMAIL, INCLUDING RESUME AND A BRIEF STATEMENT OF INTEREST IN THIS FIELD.

Best regards, and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Adrian

Adrian Walter-Ginzburg, PhD
President and CEO
Caring Transitions of NYC