[Fredslist] Bookkeeper needed - North Jersey

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Mon Nov 25 06:55:06 EST 2013

Hello OGtham, We are in need of a Bookkeeper/HR employee.  We need someone
very motivated and conscientious. If you know anyone looking for a job that
would be a good fit, please pass along the job description.  The employees
are really nice to work with.  Thanks- Judie          Full Charge
Bookkeeper/HR -  IMMEDIATE OPENING   Nice office environment  PMMI
(Manufacturing Co.), Carlstadt, NJ          Looking for self starter to
handle position including, but not limited to:               -Bookkeeping:
A/P, A/R, Maintain Employee Hours, Process Payroll,     Reconcile Monthly
Bank Statements, Financials                -Human Resources:  Maintain
Employee Records, Service Benefits Enrollment,            Proficiency in
Quickbooks a must.   Knowledge of Accounting.   Must have good
communication, organization and analytical skills and be very detail
oriented. Full Time, Monday-Friday        Compensation based on experience.
 Medical, Dental, 401k.      Interested candidates send resume, with salary
requirements,  to  Judie at GoPMMI.com    or call  201-843-7427 to set up
interview.

Judie Moceri

Promotional Solutions Int'l