[Fredslist] Appointment as Co-Chair of the CT Bar Assn. Alternative Dispu...

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Thu Nov 14 13:02:09 EST 2013

Congrats, Jane!

 Very best,

In a message dated 11/14/2013 12:54:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jb at dovetailresolutions.com writes:

Hello,  Gotham,

The Connecticut Bar Association President has appointed me as  Co-Chair
of the CBA Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Section. The  focus of
the ADR Section is mediation, arbitration, facilitation, and  other forms
of alternative dispute resolution.

If I can be of any  help to you in this capacity, please reach out to me.
(For example, every  day I learn more about how the CBA works!)

Warm regards,

Jane  Beddall

--
Jane Beddall, M.A., J.D.