[Fredslist] Marc Halpert! Thank you!

Susan Pickman susan.pickman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 06:53:36 EST 2013

Marc is the best. He made me realize that Linkedin is waay more about you and your business associates, than it is about technology.  By bringing out the "me" in this new form of communications,  I was actually able to utilize LinkedIn in the way it was intended. Consequently, it has brought me both clients and pleasure.

Thank you again Marc.

Susan Pickman, Ph.D., CFE
Investigations/Fraud Examination
Case Evaluation/Expert Witness