[Fredslist] Junior Candidate Looking for a Job

Lorri Zelman LZelman at spges.com
Wed Nov 13 17:34:01 EST 2013

Hi Gotham!

I'm attaching the resume of the daughter of my former colleague who passed away tragically a couple of weeks ago.  I'd like to do whatever possible to help her find a new job and start the next chapter of her life. She is definitely flexible and open but is very interested in social media and brand marketing. She currently lives in NJ but is very interested in relocating to NYC if she finds a job here.

If you have any suggestions for her at all feel free to reach out and mention my name.

Thank you!

Lorri Zelman

Lorri Zelman
Managing Director
Human Resources Practice

Solomon Page Group
<http://spg-hr.com/opportunities/spgjobs_bullhorn.aspx>260 Madison Avenue
Floor 3
New York, NY 10016<http://bit.ly/18pJMEy>

   Work: (212) 403 6170
     Fax: (212) 764 9260
  Email:  lzelman at spges.com<mailto:lzelman at spges.com>

Fo                                      llow SPG on LinkedIn!

Connect with me on LinkedIn!

they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of the Solomon Page Group.