[Fredslist] Dinner Group last evening

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Wed Nov 13 11:09:45 EST 2013

Thank you Elizabeth for the kind words.
For those that were not in attendance, I have one question…. Why not?

 It was a terrific and dynamic meeting and there were many great
connections.
A fabulous Gotham story ended the event… just as two guests were leaving
one was running to Grand Central to head to Westchester and the other was
heading to her car to head to Weschester. She turned to the other and said,
"do you want a ride?" He almost fell over with excitement. It turned out
they lived just several blocks away from each other.

I hope they both discussed in the car ride home that they must join the
Gotham Dinner group immediately!!
I hope to see you all at our meeting in 2014.

Best Regards,

Jayne Latz

<http://corporatespeechsolutions.com>

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Email: jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new

<http://www.facebook.com/CorporateSpeechSolutions>
<https://www.twitter.com/jaynecss>
   <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jayne-latz/3/9b9/394>
<http://www.youtube.com/accentreduction>