[Fredslist] need "Gotham magic" for my career

Stuart Kamen stu_kamen at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 20:43:59 EST 2013

Hello, Gotham friends and family,

I need some patented “Gotham magic.”

I am leaving my current position at Platinum Platypus by January 1, 2014 (sooner for the right opportunity).

I’m excited to move on to the next level in my career and would value your help.

My expertise is in marketing and corporate communications, with over 25
years of experience. I excel at messaging for presentations, video and
other multimedia, scripts, speeches, brochures, newsletters, web and
more. (I’m currently working on a freelance writing and editing
assignment for a book to be published by McGraw-Hill.)

I have the ability to write in a variety of styles to fit a client’s
personality and to skillfully communicate an organization’s vision in a
way that inspires and motivates.
I also have extensive business development, client acquisition and account management experience for creative agencies.
Attached, you’ll find my resume. If you have a contact in any company that may be a good fit for me, please let me know. I prefer full-time but am open
to exploring immediate freelance, part-time or consulting opportunities
as well.

I really appreciate your help. Thanks!

-Stu Kamen

Mobile: 516.551.2900