[Fredslist] Today's Gotham New Haven Meeting

Catherine Avery resovate at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 13:39:59 EST 2013

Wow Stephanie! Thank you so much for your kind words. It was such a
pleasure to meet you.

Marc Halpert runs an amazing meeting and we have a great dedicated group of
serious business professionals. We love when visitors come and were
thrilled that you joined us this morning.

See you at dinner in the city soon!

Kind regards,
Catherine Avery
www.resovateofficedesign.com