[Fredslist] FW: Gotham's Annual Holiday Cocktail Party - sign up today!

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Mon Nov 11 10:02:22 EST 2013

Hi Gotham

Well, I can see that you are ready for a party, this list is filling up
fast.

Listed below are the Gothamites who are confirmed to attend our annual
Holiday Party. Cost of admission is $75.00 and is limited to the first 150
paid RSVPs.

To learn more and to register, click on the link below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Holiday-Party-2013-06-0
6

Attendees are listed below - alphabetical by last name

First

Last

Sarah

Annese