[Fredslist] looking for part-time inside sales rep

Glen S. Friedman glen at cartridgeworldnyc.com
Thu Nov 7 15:28:25 EST 2013

Folks,

We're looking for hire a part-time inside sales rep for my Cartridge World
stores.

Here are the details:

20 hours per week (Monday - Thursday from 9am - 2pm flexible)

$15.00 per hour

The job entails calling current and former customers and incenting them to
purchase from us again.

The person must be computer literate and be comfortable with google
calendar, excel and word.  Office is located across from Macys.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Glen Friedman

(212) 777-6600

Cartridge World - NYC

155 West 35th Street

(between Broadway & 7th Ave. - across from Macy's)

New York, NY 10001

(212) 777-6600

176-37 Union Turnpike

(across from St. John's University)

Fresh Meadows, NY 11366

(718) 380-6803

email: glen at cartridgeworldnyc.com <mailto:glen at cartridgeworldqueens.com>

Save up to 40% on your ink & laser cartridges

PS - Cartridge World will positively impact our planet by keeping almost 9
million ink and laser printer cartridges out of landfills this year!!