[Fredslist] NY REAL ESTATE CHAPTER WELCOMES NEW MEMBER: Michelle Maratto, Managing Partner, Itkowitz, PLLC

Steve Kirschner stevek at myenergyauction.com
Thu Nov 7 10:43:16 EST 2013

The NY Real Estate Chapter is proud and most heartened to welcome new member
Michelle Maratto to our network.

Michelle is Managing Partner of Itkowitz, PLLC  a boutique litigation firm,
serving the NYC real estate community.

They handle all types of commercial real estate transactions including
purchases and sale and leasing for both landlords and tenants.

Michelle has been in practice for over 20 years. She is a published author
and frequent speaker on real estate law.

She has strong personal business relationships and is willing and wanting to
share them with the Gotham community.
She is looking forward to making many friends in Gotham and have lasting
relationships with our members.

Michelle is a huge asset to our chapter and to our network.

Please warmly welcome her to our "tribe" and look for her at future events!

Business address and contact information:

305 Broadway 7th fl.
New York City, NY 10007
tel. 646 822 1805
cell 347 245 0602
email:  <mailto:mmaratto at itkowitz.com> mmaratto at itkowitz.com
 <http://www.itkowitz.com> www.itkowitz.com

Group Coordinator NY Real Estate Chapter
Steve Kirschner
Vice President - Business Development
PREMIERE ENERGY AUCTIONS
75 Lane Road Suite 203