[Fredslist] Volunteer to Deliver Thanksgiving Meals Before Your Own Thanksgiving Feast

lynda l.feld at aavisresources.com
Tue Nov 5 14:01:21 EST 2013

Hello, Gotham:

Please read about this great volunteer opportunity delivering meals on
Thanksgiving before sitting down to your own turkey dinner!  This is a very
rewarding experience.  Please see below for details.

VOLUNTEER WITH

GOD'S LOVE WE DELIVER

ON THANKSGIVING!

Photo by Jicky Leidicke - Thanksgiving 2012 - Bronx, College of Mount Saint
Vincent (74)Photo by George Delgado - Thanksgiving 2012 - Staten Island
(44)Photo by Julia Masi - Thanksgiving 2012 - First Church Bay Ridge
Brooklyn (40)Photo by Jicky Leidicke - Thanksgiving 2012 - Bronx, College of
Mount Saint Vincent (66)

GLWD_logo

God's Love We Deliver prepares and delivers nutritious,
individually-tailored meals to New Yorkers living with life-altering
illnesses such as HIV/AIDS, cancer, multiple sclerosis and Alzheimer's.
Thanksgiving is a very special holiday at God's Love, with clients receiving
a traditional holiday feast with all the trimmings, a Thanksgiving gift
basket and extra guest meals so no one has to eat alone.

This year on November 28th, we are on track to prepare and deliver meals to
over 3,500 people and are very much in need of volunteers on Thanksgiving
morning with their own vehicle that can make meal deliveries to our clients'
homes. You'll be done by noon - right in time for your feast and football!
It's a great way to spend the holiday, get your family/children involved and
start a new tradition!

For more information, email us at volunteer at glwd.org or call us at
212.294.8158. To sign up, please click here
<http://godslove.vsyshost.com/vsys/app/FR0Y3CU2AZ2DZO7P> .

You can also check us out on:  godslovewedeliver   godslovenyc

Lynda Feld

Aavis Resources

(212)753-4272 - Main Number

(646)837-8836 - Direct Line