[Fredslist] Manhattan moving company needed for small job/ piano

Janet Sullivan jansull at msn.com
Tue Nov 5 09:48:18 EST 2013

Hello Gotham:
At our lefty meeting, I did meet some one who was in this business, but unfortunately, can't find his card.So please identify yourself or, any other Gotham business which could move one room of office furniture (rugs, paintings, furniture, upright piano) from one site on the upper west side to another nearby at the end of Nov.
Perhaps I could also use your help in wrapping a valuable painting or two, even supplying boxes.

Thanks, Janet SullivanNew York State Licensed Psychoanalyst and Music Therapist