[Fredslist] Gotham LRG Looking for IT Co, Electronic Discovery, Legal Courier Services

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Fri Jun 28 18:30:07 EDT 2013

Gotham,

Gotham's Lawyers' Resource Group has been growing and we are presently in
need of the following companies/services to visit our next meeting.

IT Company

Electronic Discovery Firm

Legal Courier Service

If you know anyone in these categories, please have them reach out to me.
LRG specializes in serving the legal community and there is a natural
synergy in the client bases we all have.  it would definitely be beneficial
for companies to visit our group and create new relationships.

Thank you in advance for passing this note along.

Judie

Group Coordinator LRG

Judie Moceri

Promotional Solutions Int'l